Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh, go poll yourself

I recently started "Question of the day" at the end of a blog whenever I posted. Then I realized that no one probably reads this blog except for my mother and even she wouldn't want to post an answer each time. She really only comes here for the pictures anyway.

Instead I'm starting a poll on the right side of the page. I'll create a new question probably once a week and I would love for you to participate. If I know you, if I don't know you, if you stumbled here and hate it/love it/whatever, just answer it. It will be fun! You don't even have to sign in or give your name.

I know most people who don't blog never leave comments on blogs they (won't admit they) read. The only people who comment are other bloggers and our mothers (thanks Mom!). I'll let you in on a little secret -- bloggers love comments. We live for comments! It validates all the love and attention we give to our blogs to bring you, our loyal audience, a steady stream of hijinks and hilarity. Feel free to post them whenever your little heart desires. Personally I think it's a little creepy to spy on someone else's life and never let them know. Especially someone who is so free with stories and photos of an absolutely adorable, amazingly beautiful, cute and funny baby-genius. Ahem. But if you want to go ahead and keep peeping, well, I can't really stop you so knock yourself out.

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!