Thursday, March 19, 2009

Short and sweet


Avelyn turned 11 months old yesterday!!! I can’t believe she will be ONE in four weeks.  I remember days not long ago when I reveled in her babyness but stumbled in a sleepless string of nights I thought would never end.  And now she’s almost walking and talking and sleeping through the night.  Sigh… 

DSC_0412 Eating her favorite, a leaf, and her 11 months old sign.

I bought her birthday dress on Etsy tonight.  It is so, so, so, so cute and I can’t wait to see it.  You, unfortunately will have to.  I also ordered her one and two little DIY dresses that my grandma and I are going to sew.  Those I’ll show you because I’m dying trying to keep this whole party a secret.  Hmm, maybe I’ll give in and spill the beans… not tonight.  The blue/green is from me and the brown/purple is from my grandma.  I can’t wait to get them.

I work Friday/Saturday/Sunday 7a-7p, have Monday “off” and a test on Tuesday.  Please ESP me whatever energy you can spare.  I really, really, really need to do well on this test.  I’ll just say I did VERY poorly on the last test and leave it at that.  This class really blows.  On a higher note my group made a 92 on our Autism/Asperger’s paper I was editing the last few days.  Way to go group!

3 comments:

  1. Hobo's hair is sooo long! It seriously has grown over night! I can't believe she's about to be one. Next thing you know you'll have a 3 1/2 year old, 2 year old and no brain/sanity/energy/life! Oh wait, that's me. You totally rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! Aren't you so glad you guys take so many pictures of her to capture all those cute moments? So cute!
    I love Etsy, too. I have been looking on there the last couple of days for a monogrammed pillowcase dress for Carolina but they all seem expensive given the fact that it's not that much sewing or fabric. That's such a good idea to make your own (and way more meaningful). That fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two dresses are SO cute!!! She is going to look precious in them! I can't wait to see the other one too! :)

    Ah, she is getting so big and cuter by the minute!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!