Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy 1st Halloween to the most beautiful 6 month, 1 week and 6 day old baby girl I know! Okay, so maybe our plans were a bust because our friends had a really crappy day and you were worn out and fussy but we will make it up next week and take loads of staged photos. Coop, get ready! Trust me readers, the cuteness that is to come may blow your mind!

Hmm, I think it's a cutie tie

Oh yeah, Kevin finally got paid (man this once a month thing sucks) so I loaded up on important goodies. Only necessities of course, like chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, baby toys, pacifiers...

Okay maybe not necessities but stuff we have both been desiring. These stacking cups are pretty cool if you ask me. More toys to come when Kevin finally visits. He didn't come this weekend because he is only teaching on Tuesday next week and figured it was a little silly to drive here for the weekend only to go back to SA on Monday and return here Tuesday night. I hope he is enjoying a week's worth of solid night's rest. And yes Dear, even if those other people are a little loud in the morning YOU ARE STILL GETTING TO SLEEP IN AND SLEEP IN PEACE. Trust me, everyone you ask will agree. Love you! Isn't our baby amazing?

I think she looks a little like me here... maybe it's because she is super duper uber adorable. You know, like me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to eat Avelyn up!!! PS- I have a blog now. I decided it was only fair since I stalk everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!