Tuesday, August 12, 2008

B-O-R-E-D

3 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old and Avelyn is BORED TO TEARS with life. Alright maybe that's a little overdramatic but the poor dear is at her wits end with something to do. I am her favorite play toy but even I'm sick of myself sometimes. She is tired of laying down or being held in the cradle position because she discovered how much more there is to see when her head is UP! Clarissa suggested stuffing a blanket in the exersaucer for support and she seemed to enjoy that yesterday. However that whole head control thing and having no back muscles is getting in the way of her world domination. Every now and then I see a gleam in her eye that says to me, "You just wait, lady. When I figure out how to move your end is imminent!"


You start your own country. What do you name it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!