Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eat. Sleep. Repeat, please!

Okay, so I know it's a total fluke and won't repeat itself tonight, but -- Avelyn only woke up for ONE middle of the night feeding last night. She slept straight from 10:30 to 3:30. Granted I was up studying until 2 AM so I did not reap the benefits of this one time thing. I'm hoping against hope it happens again tonight but there is no breath holding going on here. She ate 5 less ounces today than she's been eating so I have a feeling she will wake sooner rather than later. I would be in bed myself right now but alas, I am attempting to eat my (sort of) first meal of the day. Carnation Instant Breakfast hit the spot this morning when I ran out the door but has somehow left me feeling a little empty. Tonight I am putting my trust in the Gorton's Fisherman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!