Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy, busy bees

Avelyn has had a very busy couple of days but is handling it like a champ, thankfully. I have been incredibly busy with school so I am happy she has been [relatively] okay. She tends to cry each night around 5:45 and she wakes up nearly every morning at 5:45 on the dot. It's a crazy internal rhythm she's created and I'm none too thrilled. Maybe one day, so very far away, she will sleep later and go to bed earlier. Please pray for my sanity until then!

She finally got to meet Aunt Katie, whom I have missed terribly these last few weeks. I can't believe they didn't meet each other until Avelyn was two months old!
This is Somer, Avelyn's first nanny/sitter. She is really good with her and I am so thankful we found her so we could avoid daycare at least through the summer. I love having her at home with one-on-one care.

Our first visitors in the hospital were my grandparents but Grandpa had not held Avelyn until this week! They got along famously until a dirty diaper got in their way! She is a lucky little girl to have all four great-grandparents in her life.


Here's my little stinker Thursday morning waiting for her bottle and pretending to sleep. She kept closing her eyes and would open them just a crack and grin at me every few seconds. She is a funny little gal but for the life of me I can't imagine where she got this dramatic flair ;)
What a (very cute) faker!

1 comment:

  1. That is the CUTEST Faker I have ever seen. See mama, she is in love with you? She is playing with you to let you know, she already loves you!

    Grandmuhma-- SNE

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!