Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tonight I’m:

  • really, really really missing Hobo.
  • about to take some Tylenol for my aching knees.  (But I finally have a diagnosis! More on that later).
  • thinking about two long days down and one more to go.
  • planning to kick triage butt tomorrow.
  • disappointed I won’t spend Avelyn’s FIRST Easter with her.
  • thankful she isn’t old enough to know.
  • excited to make her FIRST Easter basket anyway, late as it may be.
  • looking forward to her FIRST birthday in 6 days.
  • dreaming about a much needed FIRST vacation/belated honeymoon Kevin and I hope to take in the next year or two.
  • not worrying about all the things I have to do this week and how to get it all done.
  • going to bed.
  • but not before talking to my hubby one more time.
  • now thinking about my sick little baby, mean husband and dumb dog thanks to said husband reminding me about them.
  • finally going to bed.

Sweet dreams, folks.

2 comments:

  1. So on the way back home yesterday, Tyson says he has to go potty. Since we're driving thru nowhere, Stuart pulls over to let him relieve himself on the side of the road and look for bats. He strips Tyson down in the car and walks him away from the highway while Tucker, the dogs and I watch. Tyson is turned away and I can see that Stuart is giving him pointers on how to spell his name with pee. The next thing I know I see something starting to appear on Tyson's butt. And it's getting bigger. "Stuart, Stuart!" He turns around in time to see Tyson pinch a loaf on the side of US 281. I could not have been more proud. My son took a dump on the highway!
    Just wanted to share my good fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha ha ha ha. Did you ever think to yourself at 15 that one day you would regale tales of roadside pooping? So excited for you. And for Tyson's potty trained bowels.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!