Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reacquainted

I haven't posted in over a week... that must be some sort of record for me.  School has kept me pretty busy in between feeding baby, keeping baby busy and cleaning up after baby.  I still have 3 presentations and 3 exams to go before the end of the semester so I don't see much downtime in the near future.  This saddens me so.  Oh how I love to spend all my time with baby.

I'm in Chicago with Avelyn to visit Kevin until next Tuesday but I will try to get some pictures of our trip up in the next few days.  It has been fun so far even though Kevin is pretty busy most of the day.  Evanston has changed a lot and it makes me a little sad but part of me misses living here.  The weather has been great (especially compared to disgusting old Houston) and except for some rain today we've been lucky.  Even the rainy day wasn't a total loss because it gave me an excuse to curl up with my baby girl and take a well needed two hour nap this afternoon.  In addition to my eyes and tendency to shout when spoken to, I am glad she has inherited my penchant for long naps and being lazy on rainy days. 

Well, I am trying to enjoy my "vacation" (which is used loosely here since I have a baby to care for and keep busy 24 hours a day) and get as much sleep as possible.  That means that since Avelyn is sleeping I am now going to wash bottles, shower and hit the hay.  

PS - Avelyn is three months old!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you blogged! I will be praying about your project and exams and sleep. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3-Month Birthday favorite baby girl! Happy Day! Happy Day! Happy Day!

    Hugs, Grandmuhma SNE!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!