Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still XX, whew!

Got some new sonogram pictures today! The tech said Avelyn is weighing in at 4.6 pounds and has a big head. Great. Just what I need, a giant headed fat baby flying out of my body in less than two months. At least fat babies are cuter than skinny babies, that's what I keep repeating to myself. Great Grandma Norman once told me I had "good birthing hips" when I was about 10 years old so let's pray she knew what she was talking about.

The first picture clearly indicates she is still a girl, and I'll let you find that out on your own (below) if you are interested.

The other non-face image shows a leg and foot (big feet!) and some fingers towards the top if you know what to look for. The rest are pictures of her face. She tended to sleep the whole time and had her hands folded together in front of her face so the images aren't as clear cut and beautiful as we imagine her to be. But you can see how much she's grown into a real baby, and (I think) you can definitely see how big her giant noggin is.
32 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!