Saturday, March 8, 2008

Showerpalooza 2008 Part II

I had another fantastic baby shower on Saturday in San Antonio! So many old friends were there, some I hadn't seen in probably 7 years, and it was wonderful to catch up with everyone. Even some old Saltgrass buddies came and that meant a lot. It's hard to keep up with friends these days, with everyone moving or just losing touch. I loved that I got to spend a few hours with so many great ladies! And the gifts! Everyone was so thoughtful! There were several beautiful handmade or personalized items and a few big items we needed like strollers, crib bedding, Pack N Play... One surprise was a piggy bank from a family friend. It's adorable!! Little Princess, indeed - with a tiara and black mary jane's to match! Too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving ME a comment? Oh, I'm so flattered!